Embedded Product Engineer
RYSTA is all about data but at the centerstage are always people: you, the team and our customers. Our customers are municipalities, the educational sector and companies - they all bear responsibility for people and buildings. We help them to fulfill this responsibility with our solution.
With RYSTA, we are setting a new standard for a healthy, sustainable indoor climate. We are an IoT Solutions Company that provides our customers with an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for indoor climate data. To be more precise, at RYSTA we are building a future-oriented IoT platform with multi-sensors, data analysis, data dashboard and app, thereby providing our customers with valuable, data-based knowledge.
As our Embedded Product Engineer you will defend and improve the performance and quality of our sensor hardware. You will take the ownership of the development and make sure the best possible hardware hits the manufacturing lines. You will establish quality management processes and tools for development and production. You will help to scale the manufacturing process and lower the production costs. You will help to create new product series and solve technical challenges together with the firmware development and hardware layouter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- build software tools to improve quality of our product during development and production in Python or equivalent
- help solving technical challenges in firmware and hardware and be responsible for the quality of our hardware product
- ensure smooth, successful production, detect and solve technical challenges
- strong communication skills in English and/or German
- onsite in Berlin to access production and test setups, remote options for other tasks
- programming experience (Python, C and C++)
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering / similar field or significant practical experience of several years
- previous experience in electronics hardware development and/or PCB designs with EAGLE considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- compensation & benefits package and personal development
- regular, varied team events in Berlin
- flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas - willingness to take risks is encouraged
- a creative and collaborative environment in a young company with an agile and international team