RYSTA is all about data but at the centerstage are always people: you, the team and our customers. Our customers are municipalities, the educational sector and companies - they all bear responsibility for people and buildings. We help them to fulfill this responsibility with our solution.
With RYSTA we are setting a new standard for a healthy, sustainable indoor climate. We are an IoT Solutions Company that provides our customers with an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for indoor climate data. To be more precise, at RYSTA we are building a future-oriented IoT platform with multi-sensors, data analysis, data dashboard and app, thereby providing our customers with valuable, data-based knowledge.
As our Frontend Application Developer, you will build the customer facing side of our products. You will be responsible for developing our customer dashboard in Angular, manage and maintain the codebase and introduce new technologies as we see fit.
Our success is built on visualizing complex data in a simple way. Your daily challenge is to permanently improve the frontend, so that any unschooled eye understands it and it's fun to use it. You can shape the product with your own ideas. New insights and data analytics will be implemented together with the backend engineers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- constantly improve the frontend application for our customers, so it’s easy and fun to use
- discover and implement new visualizations and features for our complex data set
- improve the observability and reliability of our frontends so we detect bugs before the user
- strong communication skills in English and/or German
- hands-on experience with Angular
- strong affinity for data and data visualizations
- willingness to drive the product development by taking an active part in product strategy, planning and implementation
WHAT WE OFFER
- compensation & benefits package and personal development
- regular, varied team events in Berlin
- flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas - willingness to take risks is encouraged
- a creative and collaborative environment in a young company with an agile and international team