Backend Developer Customer API
RYSTA is all about data but at the centerstage are always people: you, the team and our customers. Our customers are municipalities, the educational sector and companies - they all bear responsibilities for people and buildings. We help them to fulfill this responsibility with our solution.
With RYSTA, we are setting a new standard for a healthy, sustainable indoor climate. We are an IoT Solutions Company that provides our customers with an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for indoor climate data. To be more precise, at RYSTA we are building a future-oriented IoT platform with multi-sensors, data analysis, data dashboard and app, thereby providing our customers with valuable, data-based knowledge.
As Backend Developer, you will work on optimizing the customer experience by creating the customer facing APIs for the frontend. Together with our Frontend Developer you will play an integral part in generating tangible insights from customer data and delivering these insights to our customers. Your services will be run in an event driven environment and react “live” to events thrown by the devices or analytical services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- create new and improve existing APIs for the frontend in Node.js with a test-driven approach
- take responsibility for customer facing APIs
- create tools to monitor and test the service in production
- improve the observability and reliability of the platform
- strong communication skills in English and/or German
- hands-on experience with API development
- solid understanding of NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (PostgreSQL) and Docker
- understanding of test-driven development and continuous integration pipelines
- willingness to work on a modern microservice architecture with Docker and Kubernetes
WHAT WE OFFER
- we help you to develop yourself with personal coaching or online courses
- regular, varied team events in Berlin
- flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas - willingness to take risks is encouraged
- a creative and collaborative environment in a young company with an agile and international team