Backend Developer Data Processing
RYSTA is all about data but at the centerstage are always people: you, the team and our customers. Our customers are municipalities, the educational sector and companies - they all bear responsibilities for people and buildings. We help them to meet this responsibility more easily.
With RYSTA, we are setting a new standard for a healthy, sustainable indoor climate. We are an IoT Solutions Company that provides our customers with an intuitive, easy-to-use solution for indoor climate data. To be more precise, at RYSTA we are building a future-oriented IoT platform with multi-sensors, data analysis, data dashboard and app, thereby providing our customers with valuable, data-based knowledge.
We deal with customer-facing and device-facing data. As our Senior Backend Developer you will work on processing the incoming sensor data. You will take care of the observability of all devices in the field and the data pipelines. You will build backend tools that detect and solve problems to ensure a high service level. You will create software that can handle billions of data points from our sensors and make them available for customer-facing development. Your software will run in an event-driven environment, creating events to be used by other services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- maintain and improve the data processing pipeline in Node.js / Python
- make it easy for the application developers to use the sensor data and algorithms and help improving the architecture
- improve the observability and reliability of the data processing platform
- strong communication skills in English and/or German
- hands-on experience in backend development and data processing, Docker and Kubernetes
- understanding of test-driven development and continuous integration pipelines
- willingness to work on a modern microservice architecture with Docker and Kubernetes
WHAT WE OFFER
- we help you to develop yourself with personal coaching or online courses
- regular, varied team events in Berlin
- flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas - willingness to take risks is encouraged
- a creative and collaborative environment in a young company with an agile and international team