RYSTA Protect as a building block of your ESG strategy
Our contribution to the sustainability of your building and company
Energy Saving Regulations, Digital Facility Management, Smart Metering or Innovative Building Management Systems - these buzzwords are giving you a headache right now? Let us clear things up! You have probably taken the first steps to formulate and implement your ESG strategy. With over 600 ranking and rating standards, it is not surprising that ESG strategies still lack systematic structures and instead are individual and inconsistent. This makes it all the more important to create facts with RYSTA data. With our RYSTA Protect Multisensor, we support you in collecting the relevant data of your building stock, support your reporting and in deriving optimizations - in short: on your way to ESG compliance.
Our technology + your data = answers to many questions
Building blocks for your ESG reporting
We provide the digital data space for emerging and changing building data for achieving
- Transparency according to Articles 6, 8 and 9 of the EU Taxonomy
- Indoor air quality reports
- ESG-compliant building or sustainable employer certification
- Objective derivation of measures to optimize the indoor climate or the building operation
With our technology you increase sustainability by
- Preserving and selectively redeveloping existing buildings
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Avoiding mold growth
- Using resources mindfully
How to keep your employees and your buildings healthy
- Disclosure on CO2, pollutant or noise levels for compliance with occupational health and safety guidelines
- Compliance with ISO standards
- Humidity and temperature evaluation for mold-free building operation
- Analysis of lighting and volume and consulting service for optimization
- Increased productivity and concentration
- Allergy prevention through healthy indoor climate
- Lower probability of transmission of (viral) diseases
Whether via smartphone, laptop or tablet: Thanks to the interactive dashboard, you always have all ESG data at a glance
How does the RYSTA Protect solution work?
CO2, pollutants & co.
The multisensor measures the indoor climate which includes CO2, pollutants (VOC - Volatile Organic Compounds), temperature, humidity, air pressure, volume and light. The black box "old existing building" is a thing of the past. In the RYSTA Protect Apps (Web, Android, IoS) you get full transparency on indoor climate data, room usage and energy saving potential and keep an eye on the problem of mold growth. Calmness, concentration and good air increase everyone's productivity and satisfaction.
Our mission is the sustainability of your building
RYSTA, Environmental Social Governance and Sustainable Development Goals.
The 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are the main component of the 2030 Agenda, with which the global community has committed itself to enabling a dignified life and, at the same time, permanently preserving the natural foundations of life. All 17 goals can be assigned to one of the three ESG criteria, the fulfillment of which is in turn decisive for real estate valuation in our environment. Those who are ESG-compliant now will prevent the value of their real estate from declining, will continue to secure access to capital or benefit from being an attractive employer.
E(nvironmental) RYSTA supports you in dealing efficiently with energy in your buildings, in optimizing it in a targeted manner and in proving it
S(ocial) RYSTA supports you in complying with occupational health and safety guidelines and in achieving and demonstrating high standards of health protection
G(overnance) RYSTA supports you in being an inclusive and sustainable employer through innovative facility management